NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!
What Will They Win?
ABC's Young Professional of the Year will win a $1,000 cash prize, a plaque and a feature in Construction Executive
magazine. All finalists will receive a free registration to the Young Professional Leadership Development Track during ABC's Leadership Week Nov. 5-9 in Orlando, FL.
Who is Eligible?
Any person under the age of 40 who is employed by an ABC member company is eligible to be nominated for the Young Professional of the Year award.
*the YP of the Year Award is not limited to members of the ABC National YP program
What Are the Guidelines?
- Nominations can be made by employers, ABC chapter staff and peers
- Self-nominations are prohibited
- Nominees must be under 40 as of Dec. 31, 2017
- The nominee's employer must sign-off on the nomination if nominated by someone outside of the nominee's company
- Once nominated, each nominee must complete the award application (sent to them individually) by Sept. 20